Competition Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Eligibility: The competition is open to New Zealand residents only. Neighbourly staff, associated agencies and companies, and their families cannot enter the competition. All entrants must be at least 13 years of age, have a current Neighbourly account, and be residing in New Zealand at the time the competition is announced for your entry to be valid.
- Entry: The competition is promoted and administered by Neighbourly, “the Promoter” and is open to any Neighbourly member who posts on the Christmas Pets page between 27 November and 21 December 2023.
- Prizes: The prize pool consists of 10 x $100 Prezzy® cards. The prizes will be provided and distributed by Southern Cross Pet Insurance. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
- Prize draw: The Prize Draw will take place on 10 January 2024.
- Prize winner(s) will be drawn at random from the Eligible entries. The winners must have a current Neighbourly account at the time of the prize draw. The winners will be contacted via email and/or phone after the draw. If a Prize winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 10 days of the Prize Draw, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- Validation: The promoter reserves the right to request entrants provide proof of age, identity and residence.
- Delivery: The prize will be delivered to the winner through the mail. The winner will need to confirm the address they wish their prize to be sent to when claiming it.
- No correspondence: The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Not transferable: The prize must be taken as offered and is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
Use of names and photos: By entering into this competition you consent to your name and pet photos being used by the Promoter and by Southern Cross Pet Insurance for any publicity associated with it. You also consent to Southern Cross Pet Insurance using your pet photos for other marketing it may undertake.
- Information: Entry into this promotion is deemed as consent to use entrants' names and photographs for any publicity associated with this promotion by either the Promoter or Southern Cross Pet Insurance Limited without further payment or other compensation.
- Promoter: The promoter is Neighbourly, 4 Williamson Ave, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Social Terms: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Any information provided by you in the course of this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. All entrants release and indemnify Facebook, Instagram and the Promoter from any and all direct or indirect loss or injury suffered by Facebook, Instagram or the Promoter and arising in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.