Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Last updated: 6th September 2021
- Neighbourly's 'The Simple Things' (“Promotion”) is conducted by Neighbourly.
- By participating in this Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion commences in September 2021 and is an ongoing promotion hosted on the Neighbourly Simple Things page on Neighbourly until October 5 2021.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 13 years of age or over as at the time of posting the entry message (“Eligible Entrant”). Neighbourly staff, agencies and their families, and employees are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must post their ‘Simple Thing’ on the Neighbourly Simple Things page.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per individual. Eligible entries are only valid for the day they are posted and are not carried over into the following day.
- Entries that are incomplete, inappropriate or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible. A nomination must not contain any objectionable, indecent, obscene or inappropriate images or words. Neighbourly have the sole discretion to determine whether or not a nomination meets these requirements and may, in its sole discretion, reject any entry that does not meet these requirements.
- Neighbourly reserves the right to disqualify a participant if they reasonably suspect (in their sole discretion) any fraudulent messaging, or in any manner that they in their sole discretion consider to be inappropriate or contrary to the spirit of the Promotion, including contrary to clauses 4 and 6 of the Promotion.
- Neighbourly reserves the right to check and require proof of the eligibility of entries in any way it seems appropriate, including, but not limited to, requesting proof of identity, age, checking accounts, address, city and email address.
- Grand Prize: The Prize consists of a 4-pack of bagels for the member and their entire street.
- The prize winner will be selected at the end of the promotional period.
- Secondary Prizes: The Prize consists of a 200g pack of coffee and a 4 pack of bagels for the member and their neighbour each day (the “Prize”) for the participants.
- The prize winners will be selected by a panel on a weekly basis from all eligible entries that week. A winner will be picked for each day of the week.
- The prize winners will be contacted by Neighbourly at the end of each week (or such later date as required). If a winner has not responded to Neighbourly within five working days of being contacted then Neighbourly can at its discretion: (a) deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) select another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Neighbourly’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion and/or the Prize will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated in these terms and conditions and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated or if the Prize is lost or stolen.
- Neighbourly reserve the right to terminate, extend or amend this Promotion, including to reschedule the monthly prize winner selection, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- Neighbourly take no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission or any other interruption or failure to any computer or telecommunications network services that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Neighbourly and its related bodies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of entry in the Promotion or winning the Prize.
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by Neighbourly. Neighbourly may contact any or all entrants for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. Neighbourly may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors, partners, and agents in the course of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. By participating in the Promotion, entrants grant exclusive permission to use their names, contact details, post content, photographs and videos for external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes and entrants waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. A prize winner must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Neighbourly (including any material for publication in Stuff’s community publications). All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting Neighbourly in writing at the address in clause 1 above or by contacting Neighbourly at 4 Williamson Ave, Auckland, New Zealand.