We offer different types of non-personal profiles to suit your needs. Here is a quick overview of all of them:
1. Free Business Profiles
A free business profile enables you to list your business on Neighbourly. You will be able to post as often as you like and engage with your home neighbourhood, but your posts will only be visible to people who search for your business in the directory or follow your profile. Find out how to get started here!
2. Premium Business Profiles
Signing up for a Premium business profile means you can reach a whole cluster of communities around you! With a Premium profile you receive the following benefits:
- Reach your home neighbourhood and a cluster of neighbourhoods surrounding you (up to 10-20,000 members!)
- Your posts appear on your neighbourhoods' noticeboard (even to members who don't follow your page)
- Top position in the Business Directory search
- You can engage with member posts in your community and nearby neighbourhoods
- You can schedule posts for the future
- And much more - find out all the Premium advantages here.
3. Organisation Profiles
Organisation profiles are tailored specifically toward community and not-for-profit groups, leaders and organisations. With an organisation profile, you have the same benefits as a Premium Business... for free! Neighbourly is all about encouraging local good, so if you're interested in using our platform to reach your community, please check out our article on how to get started.