We’re so pleased you’re here. Short Notice is our very first social change, local good initiative. It’s a simple concept - we’re helping connect the dots between small businesses who need staff and neighbours who might have time on their hands. These guidelines are here to ensure both parties have a great experience. You’re welcome to get in touch with the Neighbourly team if you have any questions or need support.
Short Notice Premium Business Listings Terms & Conditions
- The Short Notice offer is designed for small businesses needing help finding staff.
- The offer unlocks a FREE Premium Business Listing for 3 months (valued at $149 + GST)
- A Premium Business Listing is a subscription service.
- The offer is available to new Premium Business customers only.
- Businesses signing up for Premium Business Listings must have 20 employees or less
- Upon selecting Premium Business Listing, auto-renewal will occur automatically 3 months from the purchase date at the standard rate of $149+gst per 3 months.
- Subscribers will be notified via email 7 days prior to the renewal date.
- The Neighbourly team is on standby to help if you need help cancelling. You can reach them by emailing email@example.com or by clicking here.
- Promotional posting (ie posting content which is intended to sell a product or service) should be limited to one per week. The Business Fair Use Policy applies.
- The Short Notice offer can be withdrawn at any time.
- Premium Business Listing Terms and Conditions apply
For the Business:
- Please post from a Neighbourly Premium Business Listing. We’re giving these away for FREE at the moment! It’ll only take a couple of minutes to get set up.
- As a business please clearly state what kind of work you are asking for from the volunteers.
- Please be clear on whether this is paid work - or whether you are looking for help by way of volunteers
- We suggest including the business name and address as well as contact details should the community want to discuss the opportunity direct
- The negotiation of employment, volunteer or otherwise, is a private one between the member and the business.
- Neighbourly takes no responsibility or liability in respect of this relationship
- It is up to the business as to whether they provide compensation to neighbours.
- This Short Notice initiative is intended for businesses that can not operate due to staff needing to isolate due to Covid-19, however may be extended to all businesses who are looking to fill gaps in their rosters
- Neighbourly is not liable for any damage or loss in respect of this arrangement.
For the Neighbours / Volunteers:
- If you are offering your time to a local business, let them know how to contact you. We advise against publishing personal details in any public forum and suggest asking people to send you a private message on Neighbourly.
- Make sure you share the dates and times you’re available in your post, as well as any specific skill sets (eg trained barista, answering phones, driving / deliveries, administration)
- Please be clear on whether you are volunteering your time to help a small business or whether you are expecting to be paid for your time.
- The negotiation of employment, volunteer or otherwise, is a private one between the member and the business. Neighbourly takes no responsibility or liability in respect of this relationship
- Members are not bound to working for a business. However, we encourage you to let a small business know if you’re not so keen on their offer. They’ll appreciate the communication!
- Neighbourly is not offering any compensation to volunteers
- Neighbourly is not liable for any damage or loss in respect of this arrangement