Neighbourly Support is 100% online. While we don't offer phone support, rest assured your questions and feedback will still be handled by our small, dedicated and friendly NZ-based team. We’re committed to helping members get up and running on Neighbourly and find answers to their questions as quickly as possible.
Why is Neighbourly Support online only?
- Your questions and feedback can be quickly assigned to the best person on the team.
- We often require members to email us screenshots so we can fully understand an issue and troubleshoot faster.
- Receiving your query via email means we can track and view any issues you’ve raised in the past and thoroughly answer your questions.
- We can effectively prioritise all queries received, ensuring all our members get the best possible service and no one is left hanging.
- Our Help Centre contains answers to commonly asked questions. You may be able to solve your problem without the need to contact us at all.
To get in touch, just head on over to our Contact Us page and follow the prompts.
We look forward to hearing from you!