Neighbourly Events make it easy to facilitate garage sales, street BBQs, craft markets, sports games and other community gatherings with your neighbours.
To create an Event on Neighbourly using your computer:
- Select EVENTS at the top of the Neighbourly homepage
- Click the blue ADD EVENT button near the top left of your screen
- Add the information about the event in all of the fields in the event form
- To attach a photo or flyer to this event, click ADD AN IMAGE OR DOCUMENT to choose a file from your computer
- To add a cover image to your event, click EDIT COVER IMAGE to choose a file from your computer (recommended size is 1200x300)
- Click SAVE EVENT
To create an Event on Neighbourly using the app:
- Tap the MENU button which is along the bottom of your screen
- Select EVENTS
- Tap into the white box labelled NEW EVENT
- Complete all fields in the event form
- Attach an image by tapping the camera icon at the bottom right below 'description' - once you have selected your image/s tap the tick icon to confirm
- To add a cover image to your event, tap SELECT COVER IMAGE to choose a photo from your mobile device
- Tap ADD
In order to avoid your posts getting lost in the newsfeed, we ask that you please refrain from posting events occurring in more than two weeks. Please note that any events shared more than a fortnight early may be removed by our Moderation team.
Once you’ve added an Event it will be visible on the Neighbourly homepage and your neighbours will be able to RSVP. If you have invited only a specific group, or all of your nearby neighbours, these members will be able to see your Event.