We may be able to verify your Neighbourly account by validating your New Zealand driver licence and matching your name and address using one of the following available databases:
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ)
- New Zealand Companies Directory
- White Pages
- Centrix Credit Verification*
When you submit your driver licence number and version number through Neighbourly, your details are validated by a third party supplier approved by the NZ Transport Agency. When validating the driver licence, no personal information is released, rather a simple yes/no answer will be given if the driver licence details match those held by the Transport Agency.
In the event that there is no driver licence match, you can still complete your address verification by uploading some proof of address, such as a utility bill or rates notice. Verification via document upload may take up to 3 days.
- Driver licence verification looks for a perfect match between the information on your licence and the one on your profile. If there are any discrepancies (different name, change in address), the third-party check will fail.
- Neighbourly only carries out a "Yes/No" name and address match inquiry and does not receive any credit data relating to individuals