Neighbourly Leads have the ability to send a neighbourhood-wide private message to all Neighbourly members in their suburb. These message requests will be reviewed by the Neighbourly team and approved before sending. When a neighbourhood-wide message is not approved, the Neighbourly team will be in direct contact with the Lead to provide guidance.
Neighbourhood-wide messages sent by Leads must be:
- Locally relevant for suburb members
- Beneficial for suburb members
- Within the Neighbourly Guidelines
Examples of suitable neighbourhood-wide messages include:
- a hyper-local event (something unique to your neighbourhood)
- an important local crime or safety matter affecting the wider community
- a gathering you're organising as a lead for your community
- a reminder about a council submission affecting your neighbourhood
- rallying support for a new local resource eg a new playground
Please note that neighbourhood wide messages should not be business related, campaigning for local officials or focused on a personal perspective or concern.
Each Lead is able to send one neighbourhood-wide message each month. In the event a Lead wishes to send a second message, please contact the Neighbourly team directly. (OR please contact Ash Ogden directly).