If you need to go back and find a post that you've saved, you can find them by following the simple steps below.
To find a post you've saved on the Neighbourly website:
- Click on My Neighbourly in the top right corner
- Choose My Posts from the drop down menu
- Toggle the All Posts arrow to Saved Posts
To find the post you have saved on the Neighbourly app:
- Select ME from the tab across the bottom of your app
- Select SAVED POSTS from the options above the post feed
Once you've viewed the post, you may not need it to be saved anymore, you can follow the instructions below to remove it from your saved list.
To unsave a post on the Neighbourly website:
- Click the Saved! button on the post to unsave it
To unsave a post on the Neighbourly app:
- Tap the "..." button at the bottom right of the post
- Tap on SAVED! to remove it as a saved post
Our other related help article How to save a post, shows you how you can keep a record of posts you may need to refer to later.