If you wish, you may display only your street name on your profile. But before you make the change, take a look at the help article on whether you should hide your street number.
To hide your street number using your computer:
- Visit your profile by clicking MY NEIGHBOURLY in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Click YOUR PROFILE
- Click EDIT PROFILE
- Decide how you wish to SHOW YOUR ADDRESS (street number and name or just street name)
- Click the SAVE button at the bottom of the page
To hide your street number using your mobile device:
- Tap the top right-hand corner to visit your profile
- Select the PROFILE tab
- Tap the button next to "show my full address", selecting ON to show your full address, or OFF to hide your street number
- Tap SAVE
Showing your street number helps to build trust among neighbours. This trusted environment leads to better communication amongst neighbours and fosters a stronger community.