If you wish, you may display only your street name on your profile. Showing your street number helps to build trust among neighbours, which in turns leads to better communication and contributes to a stronger community.
Not sure if you want to hide your street number? Not to worry, before you make the change, take a look at our help article which will help you decide.
To hide your street number using your computer:
- Visit your profile by clicking MY NEIGHBOURLY in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Click YOUR PROFILE
- Click EDIT PROFILE
- Decide how you wish to SHOW YOUR ADDRESS (street number and name or just street name)
- Click the SAVE button at the bottom of the page
To hide your street number using your mobile device:
- Tap the top right-hand corner to visit your profile
- Select the PROFILE tab
- Tap the button next to "show my full address", selecting ON to show your full address, or OFF to hide your street number
- Tap SAVE