Adding a profile photo is a great way to personalise your profile on Neighbourly.
To add a profile photo using your computer:
- Visit your profile by clicking on MY NEIGHBOURLY at the top of the screen and select MY PROFILE from the drop-down menu
- Click EDIT PROFILE
- Next to "upload a photo", click SELECT PROFILE PICTURE
- Once you've selected your photo and clicked Open, you will have a chance to crop the picture to the size you wish
- Once you are happy, click SAVE at the bottom of the page
You will now see your photo in your profile.
To add a profile photo using your mobile app:
- Tap on the ME tab at the bottom of your screen
- Tap SETTINGS under your current picture
- Select ACCOUNT
- Tap the blue writing that reads CHANGE PROFILE PICTURE
- Choose where you'd like to upload your photo from and select the picture
- Once you're happy with your choice, tap DONE