Last updated: 17 June 2022 The competition is open to New Zealand residents.
- The competition is open to any Neighbourly member who shares something they love about their Neighbourhood on the Escape the Neighbourhood landing page between Tuesday 21 June 2022 and Sunday 31 July 2022.
- All entries received after 11.59pm on Sunday 31 July 2022 are considered null and void.
- One (1) prize available. The prize consists of a Sir Edmund Hillary Explorer (departing April 2023) 13-day ex Wellington or Christchurch for two people, flights to Wellington or Christchurch (whichever destination is closer) and one (1) $500 Prezzy® card.
- Winner is responsible for travel to and from the airport for travel to/from Wellington/Christchurch. Both passengers must travel on the same flight.
- Winner will be decided by random draw.
- The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted week commencing Monday 8 August 2022.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request entrants provide proof of age, identity and residence.
- The prize must be taken as offered and is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. However, in the event the prize is not suitable for the winner or they are unable to travel, the prize may be able to be transferred in consultation with Neighbourly and Pounamu Tourism.
- All other costs associated with redeeming items, are the responsibility and at the cost of the participant.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits) or damage or personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or the acceptance or use of any redemption item (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case it will be excluded to the minimum allowable by law.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed as consent to use entrant’s names and photographs for any publicity associated with this promotion without further payment or other compensation to the winner.
- Neighbourly staff, agencies and their families cannot enter the competition. All entrants must be at least 13 years of age and be residing in New Zealand at the time the competition is drawn for your entry to be valid.
- The promoter is Neighbourly, 4 Williamson Ave, Auckland, New Zealand
- As the prize involves travel and/or flights any competition winner under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The flights are not-redeemable for cash.
- Flights will be booked by Neighbourly to coordinate with the April 2023 Sir Edmund Hillary Explorer dates. Blackout periods apply during peak travel periods such as NZ and Australian school holidays and other public holiday periods.
- The Promoter will organise and pay for any required flights. Any changes to flights and/or additional accommodation requirements will be at the expense of the winner.
- All travel insurance, passports, personal expenses are the prize winner’s responsibility.
- Tickets are non transferable. Name changes are not permitted.
- The Promoters Terms and conditions of carriage and any International procedures apply.
- The travel and accommodation dates are subject to availability.